All commercial processes occurring within the Kaaso.com platform will be governed and regulated by the Kaaso team. Buyers will receive an initial amount of KAASO which they will trade for a certain amount of job services. Upon receiving buyer demands, the platform issues an offer so appropriate freelancer can apply. After the freelancer successfully delivers the service, the platform rewards him with a portion of KAASO token. The platform will also retain a small portion of KAASO from each transaction. This will be our team’s main source of revenue for maintenance and support.
After the private sale ends, buyers can purchase KAASO token directly from exchanges, which will generate demand for the KAASO token and drive prices upwards.
L-RATIO & REVENUE
The L ratio, Kaaso.com core mechanism, is responsible for generating income by maintaining adequate rewards for freelancers and attractive prices for buyers. At the same time, traders will seize the enormous potential for substantial returns on their investments, due to the nature of supply and demand forces that govern the open market. The L ratio is the proportion of 1 KAASO token that a freelancer will receive for providing services to a buyer. The Kaaso.com platform will keep the remaining portion 1-L of the KAASO paid for the service provided.
TYPICAL OPERATIONAL CYCLE:
1. The buyer buys 1 KAASO from the private sale or cryptocurrency exchanges.
2. The buyer spends 1 KAASO within the Kaaso.com platform and places an order for a predefined amount of work/service(e.g. programming, video editing, courses).
3. The Kaaso.com platform receives 1 KAASO and sends an order to freelancers for a pre-negotiated amount of work/service(mobile app development, video editing, etc.).
4. The freelancer delivers the service successfully.
5. The Kaaso.com platform confirms the completion of the job, and pays the L amount of 1 KAASO to the freelancer.
The Kaaso marketplace retains the remaining of 1-L portion of 1 KAASO. By retaining a small proportion of KAASO on every operational cycle, the remaining public supply of the coin will slowly decrease over time, leaving the team with disposable KAASO assets at hand we would like to refer to as temporary operational “inventory”. The goal here is to create scarcity on the cryptocurrency exchanges which will increase the demand for KAASO and ultimately its market price. The KAASO.com platform will generate income by offering this KAASO “inventory” to buyers, or by directly selling it on exchanges, thus maintaining the long-run public supply of KAASO sustainable.